We're Growing! Sarnia Physiotherapy - Registered Physiotherapist - Up to $2,000 Signing Bonus
Sarnia Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full Time Physiotherapist to join their collaborative team!
We are offering UNLIMITED CONTINUING EDUCATION + up to a $2,000 SIGNING BONUS to take on a full time caseload!
Sarnia is a beautiful town located on the shores of Lake Huron, enjoy your free time sailing, swimming, hiking or golfing! Sarnia is a family friendly city with affordable living and lots of entertainment! Only an hour from the border, you can attend a lot of sport events, festivals and concerts, as well as get all your shopping in at Target! Our team at Sarnia is a close-knit team - we participate in company challenges, recognize everyone’s hard work and reward our efforts with lots of team potlucks! If you are looking to join a leading edge and dynamic health care team that also knows how to have fun, look no further!
pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations and government committees.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
- Over 3,000 patients treated /day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance) and Staff Discounts
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- Experience working with MVA, WSIB and Orthopaedic setting
- Pelvic health physiotherapy experience is an asset
- New Grads Welcome
Terms: Full-Time, flexible scheduling
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by visiting our Career Page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/sarnia-physiotherapy-physiotherapist-pt/
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified