We're Growing! Highgate Health - Registered Physiotherapist
Region: British Columbia
Highgate Health in Burnaby, BC is looking to hire a Part-Time Registered Physiotherapist to join our team!
Are you looking to join a leading-edge and dynamic health care team? Physical Therapy is an important part of our collaborative health care team which provides outstanding care to our patients. pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations and government committees.
- Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada
- A Patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patent caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income as an employee or contractor
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- New Grads are welcome to apply
Terms: Part-Time, afternoon and evening availability is considered an asset
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our career page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/highgate-physiotherapist-pt/#
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified