We're Growing! Cornwall Physiotherapy - Registered Physiotherapist
pt Health Cornwall Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full Time Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team!
This position comes with the opportunity to manage this clinic and further your growth and development as a practitioner!
Our clinic is busy but we make sure to laugh every day as a team and enjoy regular potlucks! We are a unique team with a large demand for Naturopathic care, so there are always cross referrals to keep your case load busy and many experienced practitioners to bounce ideas off of. Cornwall is very easy to get to, and close to the border for all your target needs! Located just off of highway 401 and in the middle of town, our clinic is still only 10 minutes from the St. Lawrence River. After work hours you can enjoy the waterfront trails, the science center or the historic SDG Jail, Gray’s Creek Conservation Area is also home to lots of wildlife and hiking trails.
Are you looking to join a leading edge and dynamic health care team? Look no further! pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for keen, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations, and government committees.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
- Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Opportunity to grow into a manager role and further your career as a clinician
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance) and Staff Discounts
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- New Grads Welcome
Term: Full Time
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our Career Page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/cornwall-physiotherapy-physiotherapist-pt/
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified