Wanted! People with Passion & Heart
Looking to practice in a well-established, well-appointed clinic, focused on excellent client results?
Interested in growing, expanding your knowledge, and being part of an awesome team?
Nose Creek Sport Physiotherapy is one of Calgary’s most exceptional collaborative and multidisciplinary health clinics. We are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, and skilled physiotherapist to join our successful and very busy sport injury & family practice. Our modern clinic has a great reputation, high traffic/visibility, and is located in the Beddington Co-op Shopping Centre on Centre street NE Calgary. Our collaborative health team currently consists of 6 physiotherapists, 3 massage therapists, and an amazing client care team to support you.
If you enjoy treating the active individual over longer attention-based appointment times, are looking to have a thriving career, and want to be a part of an amazing team, we would love to hear from you!
• Baccalaureate or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
• Licensed with the College of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA).
• Eligible for membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA).
Our clinic offers:
• Competitive Compensation
• Front Desk Support Services
• Physical Therapy Assistants
• Well-Appointed Clinic
• Mentorship for Manual Therapy and IMS Dry Needling
• Becoming a Member of an Inter-Disciplinary Collaborative Team
• Medical Benefits (drug, dental, optical, paramedical)
• Generous Education Allowance
Check out our website at https://www.nosecreekphysiotherapy.com/ for information on our company.
Please send your resume to the contact below:
Contact: Blair Schachterle