The PT Business Residency - Physical Therapist opening in Estevan, Saskatchewan
The Company: We are Southeast Physiotherapy and specialize in helping active adults and athletes return to work, sport, and life without the use of medications, injections, or surgery. We provide an exceptionally high level of care for our clients and have an excellent rating by them who time and again return for new problems or send their friends and families for our care. We have a very well respected staff and use integrative health methodology.
What We Are Looking For:
• A full-time physical therapist to join our growing, hard-working, family-like team.
• A skilled communicator who can speak to clients in a way that they can confidently make an informed decision about their plan of care and see the value in your services.
• An encourager who ensures clients remain excited bout their therapy program and remain committed to the plan of care established at the first session so that they meet their clinical, health, and lifestyle goals.
• Someone with a managerial and entrepreneurial skillset who wants to gain more experience in these areas.
We are looking for a full-time, 40-hour per week PT in our Orthopaedic and Sports Clinic. 6-8 hours per week would be blocked for business administration education and implementation. Our clinical approach utilizes physical therapy, exercise therapy, functional conditioning, and education with excellent support staff all working together to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for our clients – one that keeps them coming back and that compels them to tell all of their family and friends about us.
• Energetic, fun and family-like atmosphere featuring monthly staff events and weekly staff development meetings.
• Opportunity to work in a supportive environment with an amazing culture.
• You will never be double-booked or treating more than two patients per hour.
• Generous Business Continuing Education stipend. Travel to Orlando, Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Venice Beach to ‘learn the ropes’ of owning a clinic.
• Competitive pay commensurate with your experience. Health benefits, paid vacation and holidays, sick time, personal day, banked time.
• Bonus program based on client outcomes.
• Paid SCPT and CPA fees.
• Relaxed atmosphere - where patients want to come back because they feel like family.
Why Should You Apply:
• There is no other opportunity like this around to kickstart your entrepreneurial career.
• Opportunity to work in a truly unique, growing, and integrative practice model.
• Outstanding, superior work culture.
• Reasonable and realistic productivity standards that yield long-lasting relationships and outstanding results for your clients.
• We like to have a lot of fun at work!
Visit: www.southeastphysio.ca/careers for the full job posting and how to apply!