Signing Bonus - Fully Furnished Accommodations On Us!
Region: British Columbia
The South Okanagan is known as “Canada’s Warmest Welcome” not only in climate but in community as well. Having a flexible schedule will allow you to take advantage of the amazing local activities while still providing you with the comfort of an exceptional income at our newly renovated clinics in Osoyoos and Oliver.
Spend your time in the Okanagan enjoying:
• Weekend markets
• Summer concerts and events
• Explore hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, road trips
• Beaches and boating
• The finest golf courses
• And of course, wine
Enjoy affordable living, short commutes to work, and the perfect growing community to raise a family.
Our clinics have been a staple for our community’s health care for over 30 years. We are proud to provide therapies for our local organizations and sports teams, as well as be a presence in supporting and sponsoring local events like the Osoyoos Beach Volleyball League. Our dedication to our profession, our team treatment approach, and our hands on one-on-one care have earned us an outstanding reputation with our community and local doctors. You will always enjoy a caseload as full as you’d like it, along with the opportunity to grow into leadership roles within our team. Our clinics have been newly renovated and provide an open concept enabling us to work together, as well as having the option of use of private treatment rooms.
Here’s what we offer you:
1. Signing bonus of 3 months rent free fully furnished accommodations ($)
2. Option to start from hourly compensation and progress to fee-split ($)
3. Monthly/quarterly incentives ($)
4. Guaranteed 5+ assessments per week to build your caseload quickly ($)
5. Weekly support in building and maintaining your caseload ($)
6. $1,000 Education allowance per year ($)
7. Career courses (approx. $2,000+/year) that help you build your skillset ($)
8. Paid subscription (approx. $200) to clinician education site Embodia ($)
9. Vacation and Stat pay ($)
10. Paid time off for self-care, family/friends, travel ($)
11. Paid onboarding and training ($)
12. Health benefits – mental health, self care, and “bucket list” funding ($)
13. Company sponsored team events and outings ($)
14. Other Perks (see below)
15. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
16. Private assessment rooms and newly renovated clinics
17. Clinical Mentorship Program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
Career progression OPTIONS:
1. Focus on your clinical skills and be a super-star therapist for your patients
2. Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
3. Grow to become a Clinic Director
4. Join us as a Partner down the road (multiple locations)
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or a new grad, we help you plan your certification and programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical tool-kit. As clinicians our learning never ends.
As a new grad you can also take advantage of our Direct Mentorship Program. The Direct Mentorship Program is on-going until you feel like a clinician super-star.
How does it work?
• You will meet regularly with your dedicated clinical mentor
• Practice new and advance techniques to build and sharpen your skills
• Course and certification planning roadmap
• Coaching to build a full caseload and maintain it
• How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it so they graduate achieving their outcomes and “why”
• Goal setting, professionally and personally
Contact us if you have the same CORE VALUES:
• Pride in developing yourself professionally and personally
• A healthy balanced lifestyle
• Celebrating your wins!
• Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia
Well, you’ve kept reading. Perfect! Here are some more perks our clinicians have requested and received:
• Option for future clinical assistant of your choosing that you mentor in your treatment philosophy ($)
• Incentive plan ($)
• Extra hours available ($)
• Relocation allowance ($)
• Gym membership ($)
• Ski pass bonus ($)
• Team education and self care nights
• Jane and Physitrack software with online charting
• Private rooms for assessments
• Shockwave therapy
• Company retreats
• Freshly renovated clinics
• Use of the company condo for friends and family visiting
Now that you’re excited to join our team, send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily get back to you within 24 hours.
Move Better – Feel Better – Live Better