Registered Physiotherapist - Trenton Physiotherapy
pt Health Trenton Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Physiotherapist!
Are you looking to join a leading edge and dynamic healthcare team? pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinicians are recognized leaders in their fields. Many have respected roles in regulatory bodies, provincial associations, and government committees.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an Interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
Over 3000 patients treated /day at our clinics across Canada
A patient referral score of 96%
Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), Staff Discounts and optional automatic RRSP contributions
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college
- New Grads Welcome
- Bilingualism is an asset
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by visiting our Career Page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/trenton-physiotherapy-physio/