Registered Physiotherapist, Health Centre
Region: Northwest Territories
The Physiotherapist provides comprehensive diagnostic & intervention services to clients with acute & chronic disorders of musclo-skeletal, neurological, or cardiopulmonary systems to attain, maintain, or regain optimum levels of health.
• Knowledge of current physiotherapy theory and standards of practice.
• Time management & organization skills to manage a large & varied caseload.
• Problem solving through flexibility, adaptability & creativity.
• Effectively provide physiotherapy services to a multidimensional patient population.
• Knowledge of cross cultural issues & potential ramifications for treatment planning & implementation.
• Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
• Registration with appropriate Canadian provincial regulatory body.
• Eligible for membership at the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
Normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university. Two years’ experience in a variety of practice contexts & populations is preferred.
To apply, send resume & cover letter to email@example.com or fax to (867) 874-8345.