Registered Physiotherapist in Bracebridge, ON
Love your work and enjoy all that Muskoka has to offer!
Make the change you’ve been looking for, now!
Walk or bike to work, no traffic, have a big backyard, be amazed at the night sky, boating, swimming, and skiing steps away, Muskoka has it all.
17+ years as the primary physiotherapy clinic in South Muskoka, solid reputation in the community with overwhelming support from local health care practitioners.
We offer you:
- Build your caseload quickly: High demand and strong referral sources.
- Balanced caseload: Full 60-minute Axs, maximum 2 per hour Rxs.
- Desirable caseload: Varied private clientele, no WSIB, no OHIP!
- Structured mentorship: Work with experienced (20+ years) PTs to ensure continued growth (see below).
- Competitive wages: Wage structures to suit your needs.
- Career advancement: Managerial, partnership, and revenue sharing all REAL considerations for the right candidate.
- Full experienced administrative support: We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you.
- Private treatment rooms: Spacious and well equipped.
- Health benefits: Flexible health spending account.
- Education allowance: $1,000 annually (and negotiable).
- Work/Life balance: Flexible schedule, hours, and NO weekends!
As clinicians, our learning never ends. We can’t wait to learn from you and look forward to helping you build your skills, support your challenging cases, and grow together as a team.
Weekly Mentorship to grow as clinicians and as a team.
1) Review challenging cases.
2) Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it.
3) Create treatment plans that keep patients committed to get even better outcomes.
4) Practice and advance your treatment skills.
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Love to laugh!
- Don’t want to search for another job again!
Send resume/response to Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't wait to hear from you.