Region: British Columbia
Our Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy team has been helping the Edgemont community remain healthy and active since 1991. We strive to create a friendly and supportive atmosphere in which our patients can receive high quality treatment from our well-qualified staff.
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Location: Edgemont Village, North Vancouver
Work Schedule: Hours of work to be determined
Status: Permanent Part-Time and Full-Time
Programs and Services: Private Practice Physiotherapy, WSBC, ICBC, RCMP, MSP
- Assessment, education, rehabilitation, and prevention of physical dysfunction or pain.
- Work performed is oriented to client needs, including ongoing assessment and discharge readiness determination.
- Current full registration and in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC (CPTBC).
- Certification in intramuscular stimulation (IMS), acupuncture, and dry needling considered an asset.
- Experience collaborating with members within an interdisciplinary team.
Why Work With Us?
- Our physiotherapists enjoy the benefit of a pooled experience of over 100 years of practice and often work in collaboration to offer a more efficient rehabilitation plan for our patients.
- Our on-site Registered Massage Therapists and Kinesiologist rounds out our team with personalized treatment plans for the unique recovery needs of individual patients.
- A multidisciplinary team who refer patients internally to other therapists and services.
- Full-time reception and billing services.
- Private treatment rooms.
- Integrated online booking and services with Jane App.
Applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.