Full-Time Physiotherapist + Relocation Assistance
George Jeffrey Children’s Centre is a paediatric health facility providing rehabilitation services to children & youth with physical & developmental disabilities. The Centre is currently seeking a full-time Physiotherapist (temporary, 12 months) to work with children from infancy to 19 years of age.
To be considered for this position, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships with clients and members of an interdisciplinary client care team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with children.
- Ability to be creative and flexible with service provision.
- Hold a valid Ontario Driver’s License and have access to a personal vehicle.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a Police Vulnerable Sector Check. Knowledge and experience working with Indigenous peoples and communities is considered an asset. Bilingualism in English/French is considered an asset.
Passion for providing the best possible standard of care, understanding of paediatric rehabilitation services, and exceptional people skills are key to being successful in this role. We encourage applications from qualified candidates, who share our vision for enriching children’s lives. We are seeking a candidate to fill this position as early as possible.
Submit resume with cover letter to:
George Jeffrey Children’s Centre
200 Brock Street East, Thunder Bay, ON P7E 0A2
George Jeffrey Children's Centre follows the principles of dignity, independence, integration, and equal opportunity. If you have accessibility or other requirements that need to be considered during the recruitment process, please let us know.