Physiotherapist - Sudbury, ON *Signing/Relocation Bonus*
Lifemark Physiotherapy Lasalle Boulevard has the reputation of providing the highest quality of service and outstanding customer service. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. We are continuously improving our services by measuring customer satisfaction and making evidence-based process improvements.
Known for providing physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to our community since 1986, we offer the highest standard of quality services supported by the latest researched and evidence-based practice. We feature a multidisciplinary team of experienced health care providers including; chiropractors, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists and exercise therapists.
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our growing team!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a very strong asset
Apply today! Visit us at www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information.