Physiotherapist/Clinic Team Manager - Signing Bonus + Unlimited Continuing Education
pt Health Chatham Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full-Time Physiotherapist/ Clinic Team Manager to join our collaborative team!
Are you interested in a Management position with a leading edge and collaborative health care team? You could earn up to a $5,000 SIGNING BONUS + Relocation Bonus + Competitive salary while growing as a manager. Earn generous compensation with a salary, hourly rate and/or split fee rates – let us customize your compensation to you!
Also enjoy: Group benefits, unlimited continuing education and development support, full administrative support for booking and billing, and marketing support
Chatham Physiotherapy is a busy clinic with a mixed case load. We have lots of opportunity for growth, with an established case load and a multidisciplinary team that offers lots of cross referrals. After work, relax in Wheatley Provincial Park by hiking or spending time on the water. Chatham is also home to a beautiful and historic downtown, the perfect mix of small town charm with big city opportunities and festivities.
Did you know? We have UNLIMITED Continuing Education because learning and development is so important to us!
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an Interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
• Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada
• A patient referral score of 96%
• Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
We offer our Physiotherapists:
• Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
• Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
• Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
• Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), Staff Discounts and more!
• Professional Development and Education Allowance
• Opportunity to carve out and advance your career
• Flexible and accommodating work schedules
• Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college.
• New Grads Welcome
Terms: Full-Time, flexible scheduling and Saturdays
To apply, please go to https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/chatham-physiotherapy-physiotherapist-pt/#
pt Health I National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society I Great Place to Work Certified