Physiotherapist (PT) - Join Our Winning Team!
Our clinic in Cornwall, ON, is looking for an experienced Occupation Rehabilitation Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team! Do you want to work in a growing clinic with a winning team? Our team competes in all company challenges and celebrates our wins together in style! Join us!
This position provides the opportunity to work within both a clinic and multidisciplinary hospital setting.
pt Health is seeking a Physiotherapist to join our growing team! The successful candidate will possess 3+ years’ experience assessing and treating clients within an occupational rehabilitation setting. You will work alongside other health care professionals, orthopaedic surgeons, and other physician specialists to provide assessments and specialists to rehabilitate individuals who have sustained complex work-related injuries.
This is an opportunity to be a member of an exciting and truly interdisciplinary care network, supporting the assessment and treatment of individuals with complex injuries in Ontario!
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income.
- Relocation assistance and performance bonuses available.
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), Staff Discounts, and much more!
- Professional Development and Education Allowance.
- Opportunity to carve out and advance your career.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Opportunity to assess alongside physician specialists (including orthopaedic surgeons, neurologists, physiatrists, etc.) and other health care providers.
- Perform complex clinical assessments and implement active treatment plans for clients.
- Regular communication with external stakeholders and health care teams in both the clinical and hospital settings.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress and contribute to regular team reporting.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives.
Other accountabilities include:
- Working cooperatively with clients, treatment teams, and third party funders to achieve specific objective goals as determined through assessment.
- Attendance and participation in weekly case conferences with the interdisciplinary team.
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized University Physiotherapy degree program.
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists.
- 3 + years’ experience, with a focus on assessments, active care, return to work planning, and occupational rehabilitation.
Term: Full Time
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by visiting our Career page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/cornwall-physiotherapy-physiotherapist-join-our-growing-team/
pt Health | National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society | Great Place to Work Certified