Physiotherapist (PT) - Join Our Growing Team!
Sarnia Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full-Time Registered Physiotherapist to join our growing team in Sarnia, ON! This opportunity comes with a great clinic and team environment - PLUS a busy caseload!
Are you looking to join a leading-edge and dynamic health care team? Physical therapy is an important part of our collaborative health care team, which provides outstanding care to our patients. pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and wellbeing of all our patients.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable percentage-based income
- Professional Development/Cont. Ed.
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college.
- Effective at developing relationships with interdisciplinary clinic teams.
- Focused on building self-efficacy, empowerment, and instilling motivation in patients.
- Practice under a biopsychosocial model of care with a predominantly active approach to care.
- Comfortable working a combination of in-person and virtual care.
Terms: Full-Time, 30 hours per week with availability in the evenings and possible availability to provide coverage at surrounding clinics
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or by visiting our Career page - https://www.pthealth.ca/job-posting/physiotherapist-pt-join-our-growing-team/
pt Health | National Physiotherapy Champion of the Arthritis Society | Great Place to Work Certified