Physiotherapist (PT) - Join Our Busy Clinic!
We're busy and growing! In Motion Physiotherapy and Wellness White Rock is looking to hire either a Part-Time or Full-Time Physiotherapist to join our busy interdisciplinary team in White Rock, BC!
pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. Our clinics are busy, yet the vibe is still relaxed while each team brings ambition and fun to the company.
- Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada.
- A patient referral score of 96%.
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor, and be mentored in an Interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package and no need to wait for your patients insurance, get paid bi-weekly for services provided.
- Join as an employee or contractor.
- Professional Development and Education Allowances.
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career.
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules.
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college.
- Effective at developing relationships with interdisciplinary clinic teams.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively problem solve complex issues.
- New Grads welcome.
Terms: Full-Time or Part-Time opportunities are available!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During these unprecedented times, pt Health is fortunate that we have been able to continue to provide care with enhanced safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our success in becoming stronger during this crisis is directly due to our incredible staff working together to ensure patients are still our highest priority. In fact, we're also growing our clinic operations to be able to accommodate the patients who need our care.
Now accepting applicants from Langley, Morgan Creek, Surrey, and White Rock!