Physiotherapist - Occupational Rehabilitation - Get Up to a $5,000 SIGNING BONUS!
Our clinic in Cornwall, ON, is looking for an experienced Occupation Rehabilitation Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team! Do you want to work in a growing clinic with a winning team? Our team competes in all company challenges and celebrates our wins together in style!
We are offering up to a $5,000 SIGNING BONUS plus relocation assistance for the successful candidate! This position has a GUARANTEED competitive annual salary!
This position provides the opportunity to work within both a clinic and multidisciplinary hospital setting.
pt Health is seeking a Physiotherapist to join our growing team! The successful candidate will possess 3+ years’ experience assessing and treating clients within an occupational rehabilitation setting. You will work alongside other health care professionals, orthopaedic surgeons, and other physician specialists to provide assessments and specialists to rehabilitate individuals who have sustained complex work-related injuries.
This is an opportunity to be a member of an exciting and truly interdisciplinary care network, supporting the assessment and treatment of individuals with complex injuries in Ontario!
- Over 3,000 patients treated/day at our clinics across Canada.
- A patient referral score of 96%.
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income.
- Relocation assistance and performance bonuses available.
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), Staff Discounts, and much more!
- Professional Development and Education Allowance.
- Opportunity to carve out and advance your career.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Opportunity to assess alongside physician specialists (including orthopaedic surgeons, neurologists, physiatrists, etc.) and other health care providers.
- Perform complex clinical assessments and implement active treatment plans for clients.
- Regular communication with external stakeholders and health care teams in both the clinical and hospital settings.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress and contribute to regular team reporting.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives.
Other accountabilities include:
- Working cooperatively with clients, treatment team, and third-party funders to achieve specific objective goals as determined through Assessment.
- Attendance and participation in weekly case conferences with the interdisciplinary team.
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized University Physiotherapy degree program.
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists.
- 3+ years’ experience, with a focus on assessments, active care, return to work planning, and occupational rehabilitation.
During these unprecedented times, pt Health is fortunate that we have been able to continue to provide care with enhanced safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our success in becoming stronger during this crisis is directly due to our incredible staff working together to ensure patients are still our highest priority. In fact, we're also growing our clinic operations to be able to accommodate the patients who need our care.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
pt Health | 25 Years of Exceptional Care | Great Place to Work Certified
pt Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please call us at 1-866-872-0587 or send an email to Human Resources if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.