Physiotherapist - Lethbridge Signing Bonus Available!
Signing Bonus is available! Location: Lifemark Physiotherapy Mayor Magrath - Full Time Opportunity!
Would you like a new challenge or a change of region? This position could be for you! Mayor Magrath Physiotherapy is looking to hire a full time registered physiotherapist to join our collaborative team of people! If you’re just starting your career, we also encourage you to apply and start your journey with Lifemark!
As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy.
• Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
• Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
• Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
• 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
• Competitive salary with benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
• Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
• Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
• Pathways for clinical leadership
• National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
• GoodLife Fitness discount
Interested in learning more? Visit our website https://www.lifemark.ca/ for more information.
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Mandatory requirement: Effective November 1, 2021 all Lifemark Health Group employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine.