Physiotherapist | Full- or Part-Time | Grande Prairie
We are a busy, client-focused treatment centre that provides both physiotherapy and massage therapy to our clients. Sports and orthopaedic injuries, as well as motor vehicle collisions, ergonomic, and postural related problems are our mainstay of service. Our motto is Quality Time and Care.
Successful Candidate must have:
- Degree in Physiotherapy and have met credentialing requirements to practice in Canada.
- Registered, or eligible for registration, with Physiotherapy Alberta College and Association.
- Work experience of one year or more.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Promote your profession and your workplace.
About the job:
- Mentored closely to ensure you grow and provide exceptional physiotherapy services.
- Varied caseload of patients.
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexible hours while still meeting patient needs.
For more details please visit our website: http://www.lavalleyphysicaltherapyltd.ca/careers.html
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.