Physiotherapist & Clinic Director ***$2,500 Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available***
Are you interested in a Management position with a leading-edge and collaborative health care team?
pt Health is looking to hire a Clinic Director with clinical experience as a Physiotherapist to join our team to manage our clinics in Brighton and Trenton!
In your role as a Clinic Director, your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to patient care and treating patients at their primary clinic.
- Managing the clinic, including managing all people management responsibilities, such as payroll, scheduling, performance management issues, training and development, and building clinic culture.
- Leveraging the strengths of the clinic team and developing strategies to generate revenue, including marketing initiatives, product sales, community events, and adding service providers or programs.
- Accountable for the financial performance for your clinic group.
- Leading weekly huddles to review metrics, discuss priorities and challenges, and provide communication updates.
- Available to respond to emails and phone calls for urgent corporate or clinic issues.
The successful candidate must have:
- Eligible for registration and in good standing with your appropriate provincial body, if you are a treating clinician.
- Experience in assessment and treatment; effective at building relationships with interdisciplinary clinic teams,
- Management experience within the health care industry is an asset.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience working with work related injuries would be considered an asset.
pt Health | 25 Years of Exceptional Care | Great Place to Work Certified
pt Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please call us at 1-866-872-0587 or send an email to Human Resources if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.