Physiotherapist (Canada-Wide Locum Opportunities)
Region: Not Applicable
ProMed HR Solutions Ltd. is seeking Physiotherapists for both long and short-term locum contract positions across Canada. Locum contracts, which last anywhere from two weeks to several months, give you the opportunity to work in a variety of unique locations, from major cities to remote communities.
Enjoy benefits like the following:
• The freedom to choose your schedule and the locations where you want to work.
• The opportunity to explore new and exciting areas of Canada while broadening your skills and building your resume.
• Extremely competitive compensation and sign-on Bonus.
• Travel & accommodation Included
Locum Contract Information and Requirements
• Hours: Full-time hours when on-site (8.5 hour days on average)
• Location: Multiple locations across Canada
• Start Date: Flexible but minimum of two weeks after contract offer
• Duration: Two weeks to six months with possible extension
• Education: Must have a valid Bachelor or Masters degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University Experience: 2-3 years minimum
• Required: Professional Liability Insurance (PLI), Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
• Certification: Recognized physiotherapy degree; Registration with Provincial College of Physiotherapists and eligible to be registered with Canadian and
Provincial Physiotherapy Associations
• Competently perform assessments on client’s physical status, functional abilities, requirements and goals, establish a physiotherapy diagnosis and prognosis,
develop and implement a treatment strategy, evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention, and communicate with the client, family and health care team.
• Provide evidence-based physiotherapy services to enable clients to achieve and maintain optimal health outcomes, by working independently and as a member
of an interdisciplinary team.
• Work within a public or private clinical environment, utilizing a broad knowledge of physiotherapy theory and skills in a variety of clinical areas of practice. Variety of clinical areas of practice, including cardiorespiratory, neurosciences, orthopaedics, pediatrcis and seniors health/
• Follow College standards of practice and guidelines for clinical practitioners.
• The physiotherapist will evaluate, plan, and implement physiotherapy intervention to address the needs of the patients/clients experiencing physical impairment
and acute/chronic disease within community, ambulatory and institutional settings.
• They will provide evidence-based physiotherapy services to enable clients to achieve and maintain optimal health outcomes and functional abilities by working
independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team. They will continually evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention and will modify treatment
strategies as necessary to maximize progress while maintaining the client-centred model of care.
• They will contribute to team meetings and effectively communicate and collaborate with health care professionals, support workers and families to maximize
patient independence and functional outcomes.
• They will work within the standards of practice set by the provincial College, and professional physiotherapy associations.
• The physiotherapist will follow all policies and procedures of the hosting health facility during the workplace
How to Apply:
If you would like to find out more or join our growing team, you can-
●Complete and submit the New Applicant Form at ProMed Online Application, https://promedhr.ca/
● Email your updated resume and/or questions to Thomas Roundhill BSc(PT)- Manager- Physiotherapy Division at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Kawal Pannu-HR Manager at email@example.com