Sports Medicine is a quality-driven, multidisciplinary rehabilitation company serving residents of Barrie, Angus, Orillia and the surrounding areas. If you are a driven individual who is looking to develop within a multidisciplinary setting, this is the role for you!
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Mentoring program for all new employees
• In-house FCAMPT mentorship to develop skills and obtain direct and indirect mentorship hours
• Opportunities for event and sport coverage, as well as in-house mentorship related to sport physiotherapy
• Professional development including in-house training workshops
• Advanced treatment options for clients including Radial Shockwave Therapy, Biodex testing and rehabilitation, Dry Needling, and Acupuncture
• Must be eligible for registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to participate as a member of the team
• Self motivated and demonstrated ability to manage a busy and varied caseload
• Must possess and maintain current malpractice insurance
• Must possess and maintain current First Aid, CPR and AED certification
Please contact us to see if you qualify to join our team.
Send your resume to Ivanka Videc at firstname.lastname@example.org.