Region: British Columbia
We invite Physiotherapists who want to make a difference in the lives of others to join our healthcare teams located in the Southern Interior of British Columbia. We hire for a variety of clinical-based Physiotherapy positions where practice is patient-centred and working independently and collaboratively as part of multidisciplinary rehabilitation team. When you join Interior Health, you are part of a progressive, healthcare team that consistently focuses on leading practice rehabilitation programs.
Interior Health is a publically-funded health authority and serves a large geographic area covering almost 215-thousand square kilometres. Our goal is to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner to the highest professional and quality standards. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Visitors and residents are drawn to the scenic beauty of the area and for the world-class recreational activities, strong cultural presence and the abundance of sunshine, beaches, vineyards, orchards, lakes and rivers, and majestic Rocky Mountains.
We offer positive work environments that promote continuous learning, professional growth, and clinical skill development. A career with us provides the opportunity for work-life balance where every person matters!
Interior Health offers excellent benefits!
• Recognition of previous experience in determining salary
• Relocation Assistance
• Excellent Extended Health & Dental plan for you and your immediate family members
• Pension Plan and Life Insurance
• Generous vacation entitlement
• Career options to grow and advance your skills
• Access to medical rounds
• If you work in rural communities with some element of paediatrics you are eligible for the BC Student Loan Forgiveness Program
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
We invite you to discover the rewards and career satisfaction that our progressive organization has to offer you.
To apply on current employment opportunities visit: https://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/
To learn more, contact our recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org