Physiotherapist - NeuroLogic Physiotherapy
Part-time or Permanent Full-time - Relocation assistance or signing bonus available!
As one of Canada’s largest health care and rehabilitation companies, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through a holistic approach to collaborative care. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist – Neurological or orthopedic who shares this same philosophy.
NeuroLogic Physiotherapy offers neurological and orthopeadic physiotherapy, with highly skilled therapists who treat patients on a one-to-one basis, at our clinics in West and Southeast Ottawa.
This position is based out of our Southeast location at 2255 St Laurent Blvd and/or our location at 201-31 Northside Road
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
· Assessing out-patient standard and/or neurological conditions. Our population may have neurological comorbidities or multiple complex orthopedic injuries.
· Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
· Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
· Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
· Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
What You Bring to the Team:
· Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
· New grads with a special interest in neuro or complex ortho populations are welcome to apply!
· 2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset
· The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset
· Training/certification in Vestibular Rehabilitation and or Concussion Rehabilitation is a strong asset
· Experience with whole body trauma, complex cases and neurological conditions is an asset
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
· Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
· Experience with myofascial release techniques or craniosacral therapy are an added bonus
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please visit https://www.lifemark.ca/ to learn more.
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities