Region: British Columbia
Physiotherapist- Lifemark Physiotherapy Surrey City Centre
Lifemark Surrey City Centre is looking for a full-time or part-time Physiotherapist to join our team! Located in the central city area of Surrey which is the heart of the rapidly growing urban hub of the city. Surrounding area consists of city hall, public libraries, rec centers, major retail malls, university campuses, and much more. The region's rapid growth in population has resulted in a significantly increased patient flow over the past few years. The clinic has gym space within the clinic for exercise prescription, as well as access to the adjacent Steve Nash Gym.
There is flexibility with the schedule, but the ideal candidate will work Tues/Thurs 1.00-
Schedule: (flexibility available) Tues/Thurs 1.00pm - 8.00pm, Wed/Fri 7.00am - 1.30pm, Saturday 7am - 1.30pm
Status: Contractor or Employee with available benefits
Our clinic can provide supervision/mentorship to interim applicants if required, in addition to mentorship in Shockwave, IMs, Dry Needling. There is also a pool program for patients locally run by one of the experienced physiotherapists within the clinic.
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic outpatient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
• Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
• Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
• Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists (Interim members are welcome to apply)
• 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
• Competitive salary with benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
• Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
• Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
• Pathways for clinical leadership
• National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
• GoodLife Fitness discount
Interested in learning more? Visit our website https://www.lifemark.ca/ for more information.