Region: British Columbia
We are looking for Physiotherapists who want to make a difference in the lives of others. We hire for a variety of Physiotherapist positions. Whether a new MSc Physical Therapy Grad or seasoned Therapist opportunities are available in acute, community, primary, and long-term care to support our clients’ needs.
Interior Health is a publically funded health authority in the Southern Interior of BC. We serve a large geographic area covering almost 215-thousand square kilometres. Our goals are to promote healthy lifestyles and provide needed health services in a timely, caring, and efficient manner, to the highest professional and quality standards.
Our uniqueness is in who we are and where we are. Our geographical location offers the choice of an active urban lifestyle or quiet rural setting. Visitors and residents are drawn to the scenic beauty of the area and for the world-class recreational activities, strong cultural presence and the abundance of sunshine, beaches, vineyards, orchards, lakes and rivers, and the majestic Rocky Mountains.
Our Rehabilitation Departments offer positive work environments that promote continuous learning, professional growth, and clinical skill development. A career with us provides the opportunity to formulate goals, plan treatments and collaborate on discharge planning for a diverse population of patients and their families. When you join IH, you will be part of a progressive, multi-disciplinary team that consistently focuses on leading practice rehabilitation programs.
Interior Health offers excellent benefits!
• Recognition of previous experience in determining salary
• Relocation Assistance for eligible positions
• Generous vacation entitlement
• Excellent Extended Health & Dental plan for you and your immediate family members
• Pension Plan and Life Insurance
• A learning environment conducive to supporting skill development and ongoing education
• Greater career options with opportunities for mentorship
• Access to medical rounds
• If you work in rural communities with some element of paediatrics you are eligible to have your BC Student Loan
We invite you to discover the rewards and career satisfaction that our growing organization has to offer you. Contact Recruiter Carrie Desjarlais to apply or for further information on current employment opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Willingness to live, work and play in one of the adventurous, beautiful communities the BC Southern Interior has to offer.
Apply online at: https://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/