Region: British Columbia
Hear what our managers are saying:
“Opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of service delivery areas.”
“Our patient populations are diverse and include medical, neurological, orthopedic, geriatric and some pediatric. A great team that supports each other and works collaboratively for best patient outcomes.”
“We have an excellent team of physiotherapists & rehabilitation assistants delivering care across the continuum: acute, community, long term care, short stay care, and specialty programs.”
“If you like great variety, to think on your toes, and to work with a great multi-disciplinary team, you will fit in and enjoy working here.”
“A variety of experienced physiotherapists and rehab assistants available for new graduates to learn from, and a variety of positions with different rotation options that can suit active lifestyles.”
Interior Health offers excellent benefits!
• Recognition of previous experience in determining salary
• Relocation Assistance for eligible positions
• Generous vacation entitlement
• Excellent Extended Health & Dental plan for you and your immediate family members
• Pension Plan and Life Insurance
• A learning environment conducive to supporting skill development and ongoing education
• Greater career options with opportunities for mentorship
• Access to medical rounds
• If you work in rural communities with some element of paediatrics you are eligible to have your BC Student Loan
We invite you to discover the rewards and career satisfaction that our growing organization has to offer you. Contact Recruiter Carrie Desjarlais to apply or for further information on current employment opportunities: email@example.com.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
• Willingness to live, work and play in one of the adventurous, beautiful communities the BC Southern Interior has to offer.
Apply online at: jobs.interiorhealth.ca