Physiotherapist $5000 Signing Bonus!
Schedule: Flexible schedule, full-time
Location: One of the three clinic locations
• 2943 Hwy 69 North, Unit 110, Val Caron
• 1122 Lasalle Blvd, Suite 205, Sudbury
• 2009 Long Lake Road, Suite 202, Sudbury
Compensation: Competitive FFS% or hourly rate of pay
As one of Canada’s largest health care and rehabilitation companies, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through a holistic approach to collaborative care. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy.
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here! Resident Physiotherapists welcome to apply!
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
• Guaranteed competitive salary with signing bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
• Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
• Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
• Pathways for clinical leadership
• National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
• GoodLifeFitness discount
• Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
• Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Working directly with Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
• Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities
Effective November 1, 2021 all Lifemark employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine.