Region: Nova Scotia
Eastern Passage Physiotherapy is seeking a Full-time Registered Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team in Eastern Passage, NS! This is great opportunity to work on a multidisciplinary team and learn from like minded professionals!
Are you looking to join a leading-edge and dynamic healthcare team? Physical Therapy is an important part of our collaborative healthcare team which provides outstanding care to our patients. pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
• Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
• Join as an Employee or Contractor
• Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable percentage-based income
• Relocation assistance and performance bonuses available for permanent employees
• Generous Professional Development and Education Allowance
• Opportunity to carve out and advance your career path
• Flexible and accommodating work schedules
• Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college.
• Effective at developing relationships with interdisciplinary clinic teams
• Focused on building self-efficacy, empowerment and instilling motivation in patients
• Comfortable working a combination of in-person and virtual care
Mandatory requirement: Effective November 1, 2021 all Lifemark Health Group employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine.
During these unprecedented times, pt Health is fortunate that we have been able to continue to provide care with enhanced safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our success in becoming stronger during this crisis is directly due to our incredible staff working together to ensure patients are still our highest priority. In fact, we're also growing our clinic operations to be able to accommodate the patients who need our care.
pt Health I 25 Years of Exceptional Care I Great Place to Work Certified
pt Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please call us at 1 (866) 872-0587 or email Human Resources if you require accommodation to ensure your equal