Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre is a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation company. Our clinics use client-specific functionally-oriented active treatment programs to achieve our results. Our experienced health care professionals work together to deliver the best possible care.
If you are an energetic, driven individual with strong communication skills who is looking to grow and to develop within a multidisciplinary setting, this is the role for you!
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Mentoring program for all new employees
• In-house FCAMPT and Sport Physiotherapy mentorship
• Opportunities for event and sport coverage
• Professional development, including in-house training workshops
• Advanced treatment options for clients
• Must be eligible for registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a busy and varied caseload
• First Aid, CPR, and AED certification
Please contact us to see if you qualify to join our team. Send your resume to Ivanka Videc at email@example.com.