Permanent Full-Time Physiotherapist (x2) in beautiful Northern Ontario
In addition to assessment, consultation, intervention; supervise therapy assistants, provide family education, support CT CTC service delivery processes, engage in public awareness activities, and function in accordance with the policies, philosophies, mission, vision and values of CT CTC.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy
• Current registration and member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario - essential
• Paediatric experience - asset
• Valid Ontario driver’s license - essential
• Bilingualism with strong proficiency in English and French (written and verbal) is essential for one position, asset for the other
• Clear Vulnerable Persons Screening
To apply and for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions opened until filled. Please visit our website www.ctctc.org to learn more about us.