Permanent, Full-Time Physiotherapist (x2)
Join our team and nourish your passion for helping children and youth and experience beautiful Northern Ontario!
We serve the districts of Cochrane and Temiskaming and the James Bay area.
Part of a multidisciplinary team of Speech-Language-Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Social Worker, Intake Worker, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Worker, Coordinated Service Planning, Recreational Therapists, and Therapy Assistants.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assessment, consultation, and treatment planning.
• Supervise therapy assistants.
• Provide family education.
• Support CT CTC service delivery processes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy.
• Current registration and member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario - essential.
• Paediatric experience - asset.
• Valid Ontario driver’s license - essential.
• Bilingualism with strong proficiency in English and French (written and verbal) is essential for one position, asset for the other.
• Clear Vulnerable Persons Screening.
• Excellent compensation package, which includes paid benefits and pension plan.
• Travel within catchment area.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.