Permanent Full-Time Physiotherapist
If you’re a dynamic Physiotherapist interested in personal and professional growth, Santé Manitouwadge Health has an excellent opportunity for you to meet these goals. As a flexible, enthusiastic and personable team player focused on client-centred care and clinical outcomes, you will flourish in a team-based, results-oriented and collaborative environment like ours. Your primary focus will be community working with a vibrant team consisting of RN’s, Dietitian, Social Worker and Physicians. Our unique model also affords you the opportunity to work within hospital setting as well. The diverse integration of this role is an exciting opportunity for growth in both the community and hospital setting.
Collaborating with the Charge Physiotherapist and working within the multi-disciplinary team, the Physiotherapist is responsible for home assessments, in-home physiotherapy, program development, service planning and implementation. He/she documents all aspects of patient care, actively participates in patient care meetings and maintains relevant statistics.
Manitouwadge is a four hour drive (400kms) east of Thunder Bay halfway between Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. A population of 1,937, Manitouwadge is a family friendly bilingual community offering many outdoor leisure activities for a healthy family living lifestyle.
• A Multidisciplinary Team: 3 Physicians, 2 RN’s, 1 Dietitian, 1 Social Worker, I Physiotherapist and Administrative Support Staff.
• Registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years of clinical experience
• Demonstrated ability to work in a variety of patient settings
• Knowledge of Chronic Disease Prevention Model and Self-Management Programs
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
• Comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Regular Attendance Required and must have a Canadian Citizenship
• Must have a Canadian Citizenship
• French Language is an asset
SALARY: As per the UNIFOR Collective Agreement ($75,000 - $76,949 + benefits. Benefits including pension are through HOOP)
START DATE: To be determined.
*This position will remain open until filled.
Please submit your cover letter with résumé and three work reference contacts information to:
Mélanie Richer, Human Resources | email@example.com |Tel: 807-826-3251 x 228 |website: www.mh.on.ca
(Note: if you have not received an acknowledge receipt of your application within a day or two (business days) from sending your résumé, please call to confirm receipt.)
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Santé Manitouwadge Health is an equal opportunity employer.