Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Region: Nova Scotia
Pelvic Health Physiotherapist - Lifemark Sport Medicine Canada Games Centre
Lifemark is hiring a full-time or part-time Physiotherapist in the HRM. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or an experienced professional.
Location: 26 Thomas Raddall Drive, Suite 182Status: Permanent. This position can accommodate full time or part time hours depending on candidate's preference
Compensation: Competitive compensation, health & dental benefits, and continuing education allowance
Mandatory requirement: Effective November 1, 2021 all Lifemark Health Group employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine.
As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy. If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
• Assessing patients, and creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Collaborating with Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
• Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
• Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
• Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
• Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
• Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset
• Experience with pelvic health physiotherapy, including specialized training in assessing and treating conditions resulting in the dysfunction of the pelvic floor muscles
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
• Competitive salary with benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
• Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
• Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
• Pathways for clinical leadership
• National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
• GoodLife Fitness discount
Apply today! Visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=fece8f4b-0227-4caf-9cd1-0b464217347b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=432952&source=CC2&lang=en_CA&utm_source=cpa&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=halifax_PT for more information
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.