A great opportunity to work with an amazing team of therapists.
The physiotherapist working within the context of the Child Development Centre’s family-centred philosophy, with children 0- 5 years of age, conducts formal and informal assessments and interventions in the areas of neuro-motor development, orthopaedic issues, cardiopulmonary issues, motor control, mobility and use of aids, and orthoses assessment.
Travel with the team to Yukon communities is required.
- Bachelor or Masters in Physiotherapy and registration with Yukon Government
- Experience working with young children and families in a team setting
- Experience in cross-cultural setting
- Knowledge and intervention strategies
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
Position starts in April and goes until Dec. 20, 2019. 30 hours per week, with a break in service for two months in the summer when the Centre is closed.
Great chance to explore our beautiful northern territory as well as Alaska.
Salary range is 36.62-44.55, with a 2% increase in September.
Up to $2000 relocation.
Sick leave and 7.7% vacation pay.
This position is covered by the Public Service Alliance of Canada Collective Agreement.
See more about CDC at https://cdcyukon.ca/news/we-are-hiring-a-physiotherapist