Registered Physiotherapist - Join Our Growing Team!
We're Growing! Midland Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Full-Time/Part-Time Registered Physiotherapist to join our collaborative team in Midland, ON!
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Join as an Employee or Contractor.
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable percentage-based income.
- Relocation assistance and performance bonuses available for permanent employees.
- Generous Professional Development and Education Allowance.
- Opportunity to carve out and advance your career path.
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules.
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college.
- Effective at developing relationships with interdisciplinary clinic teams.
- Focused on building self-efficacy, empowerment, and instilling motivation in patients.
- Comfortable working a combination of in-person and virtual care.
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation is an asset.
- New Grads are welcome to apply.
Terms: Permanent, Full-Time/Part-Time
Apply Here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=fece8f4b-0227-4caf-9cd1-0b464217347b&ccId=9200050906084_2&jobId=388164&source=CC2&lang=en_CA&utm_source=cpa&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=midland_physio
During these unprecedented times, pt Health is fortunate that we have been able to continue to provide care with enhanced safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our success in becoming stronger during this crisis is directly due to our incredible staff working together to ensure patients are still our highest priority. In fact, we’re also growing our clinic operations to be able to accommodate the patients who need our care.
pt Health | 25 Years of Exceptional Care | Great Place to Work Certified
pt Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please call us at 1-866-872-0587 if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.