Looking for Registered Physiotherapists to Join Our New Clinic in the Mount Pleasant/Kitsilano Area
Region: British Columbia
Couve Health is an integrated clinic providing a new age vibrant culture coupled along with the most qualified musculoskeletal clinicians and staff.
We achieve this by providing an environment that distressed patients want to visit, along with integrating leading-edge, evidence-based musculoskeletal techniques.
These techniques will be provided from Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, and Rehabilitation Specialists, all in one comprehensive experience.
What we are looking for:
- Licensed and in good standing with the affiliated college.
- Appropriate Liability Insurance.
- Flexible to work day, evening, and/or weekend hours as needed (20 hours/week).
- Focused on growth and development of the team as a whole.
- Effectively diagnose and understand the patients’ symptoms, medical history, and treatment goals.
- Develop and execute personalized treatment plans with the assistance of your rehabilitation specialist for each of your patients.
- Provide patients with guidance on exercises to help improve health and increase quality of life.
- Accurately document the patient’s condition and progress every single visit.
- Build strong rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds through strong communication.
- On-site gym
- Profit sharing and stock options
- Remote interview process.
- Personal protective equipment provided .
- Temperature screenings and social distancing guidelines in place.
Those interested in the position, please send your resume to Dr. Bojilov at email@example.com.