Live the Adventure and Grow Your Skills in Whitehorse! Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
We are looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist to take over a busy and diverse caseload.
Level 2 (or equivalent) orthopaedic courses preferred, but we welcome newer grads who want to improve their skills. Acupuncture/IMS and/or specialty training (TMJ, Concussion, Sports, Pelvic Health, Hand Therapy) is a strong asset. Private practice experience is preferred. You have strong communication and documentation skills, and are keen to join a positive clinic that promotes quality care and professional growth. You are interested in being part of a dynamic, supportive patient-centered team. New grads are welcome to apply.
What do we offer that is unique?
- You will be mentored and supported by physiotherapists with advanced training (FCAMPT, sports, hand therapy, pelvic health, concussion, dry needling).
- Limitless opportunities for professional growth. We assist you with orthopaedic and/or specialty training of your choice.
- Work/life balance with morning and afternoon shifts, flexible caseload scheduling, vacation, and travel bonuses.
- Excellent earning potential, comprehensive benefit plan, generous education/travel allowance, and $4,000 signing bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
An exceptional outdoor lifestyle with the amenities of a capital city. Enjoy world-class hiking, mountain biking, yoga, pilates, climbing, paddling, skiing, fishing, and a vibrant music and arts scene. Alaska's inside passage and Pacific Ocean is a short drive away.
- Easy access to the big city, with pre-COVID daily two-hour flights to Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, as well as direct service to Ottawa, Yellowknife, Victoria, and Kelowna.
- Higher income – Northern Tax Deduction and Travel credits, no provincial sales tax, and median house prices lower than GTA, Calgary, Okanagan, and Victoria.
- Opportunity to experience Northern and Coastal Indigenous culture.
To apply, contact Kristy at email@example.com.