Lifemark Physiotherapy Blackburn & Taylor Kidd is Seeking a Full-Time and/or Part-Time Physio
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
- Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion.
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning.
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations.
- Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapist Assistants.
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic.
- Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred).
- Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources.
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists.
- 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development.
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We offer our employees:
- Competitive salary with benefits package.
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities.
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment.
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services, such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab.
- Virtual Care platform and e-charting software.
- Pathways for clinical leadership.
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada.
- GoodLife Fitness discount.
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.