Lifemark is Hiring a Clinic Director in Toronto
The ideal candidate will be a Physiotherapist or Chiropractor with a minimum of 3-5 + years clinical experience and a passion for supporting staff through mentorship, education, and professional development.
This role is best suited for a candidate interested in clinical leadership while still maintaining an active caseload of clients.
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
- Competitive salary with benefits package.
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities.
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment.
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services, such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab.
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software.
- Pathways for clinical leadership.
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada.
- GoodLife Fitness discount.
- Ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care.
- Performing chart audits (reviewing treatment plans for accuracy, clinical reasoning & program selection).
- Maintaining standards for communication (charts, letters, phone) with customers.
- Participating in lunch & learns (internal & external, as required).
- Ensuring effective and efficient implementation and development of clinic and corporate standard operating procedures.
- Business development, financial management, and development of clinic business plans.
- Promoting a climate of success and the highest level of service with strong supportive leadership and a positive attitude.
- Monitoring customer service programs to provide an outstanding experience to patients, physicians, and other clients.
- Maintaining a strong presence in the clinic; mentor and develop potential leaders within the team for the benefit of future growth of the organization.
- Demonstrating clinical leadership and expertise through mentorship of clinical staff.
- Performing 1:1 meetings with all clinical staff; review of physiotherapist scorecard and other objective measures of performance.
- Developing corrective action plan when performance issues are identified.
- Assisting Office Manager in recruitment and hiring of staff.
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.