Physiotherapist - Signing Bonus Available!
Our multi-disciplinary approach brings together rehabilitation specialists - physiotherapists, massage therapists, occupational therapists, kinesiologists, and chiropodists - all using leading techniques and technology to restore health, prevent injuries, and improve physical performance.
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients.
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress.
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information.
- Supervising students.
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives.
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders.
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development.
- Having fun and contributing to a positive patient experience.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate of a university Physiotherapy degree program.
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists.
- Post graduate pelvic health training considered a strong asset.
- 2+ years of experience as a fully registered clinician an asset.
Apply Here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=fece8f4b-0227-4caf-9cd1-0b464217347b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=389362&source=CC2&lang=en_CA&utm_source=cpa&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=lakefield_physio