Get Paid to Progress in Your Career! Signing Bonus of $2,500 Available!
Are you interested in a management position with a leading edge and collaborative health care team?
pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. Our clinics are busy, yet the vibe is still relaxed while each team brings ambition and fun to the company.
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor, and be mentored in an multidisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
As a Clinic Director you will be:
- Contributing to patient care and treating patients at their primary clinic.
- Managing the clinic, including managing all people management responsibilities such as payroll, scheduling, performance management issues, training and development, and building clinic culture.
- Leveraging the strengths of the clinic team and developing strategies to generate revenue, including marketing initiatives, product sales, community events, and adding service providers or programs.
- Accountable for the financial performance for your clinic group.
- Leading weekly huddles to review metrics, discuss priorities and challenges, and provide communication updates.
The successful candidate must have:
- Registered and in good standing with your appropriate provincial body.
- Experience in assessment and treatment; effective at building relationships with interdisciplinary clinic teams.
- Management experience within the health care industry is an asset.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience working with work related injuries would be considered an asset.
Apply Here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=fece8f4b-0227-4caf-9cd1-0b464217347b&ccId=9200050906084_2&jobId=390401&source=CC2&lang=en_CA&utm_source=cpa&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=brighton_trenton_CD
pt Health I 25 Years of Exceptional Care I Great Place to Work Certified
pt Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please call us at 1 (866) 872-0587 or email Human Resources if you require accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.