Full-Time Registered Physiotherapist Position Available Now at Richmond's Top Physiotherapy Clinic
Region: British Columbia
If you are passionate about Physiotherapy, come join our team in Steveston, BC. Steveston is a suburb of Richmond in Metro Vancouver and has been voted Metro Vancouver’s best neighbourhood! It has grown from a small fishing village to a highly coveted place to live and work, attracting both the film and tourism industries due to its charm. The Fraser River walk just steps from our clinic is the perfect place to run, walk or cycle. Steveston is a wonderful and growing community for all ages and activity levels.
Empower Physiotherapy is proud to be the first and only one-to-one boutique clinic in Richmond and has had continuous growth since opening in 2013 then expanding to a newer, bigger and brighter space in November 2019. Our community has recently voted us as a finalist as Best Physiotherapy Clinic in Richmond 2021. We are a team of passionate and knowledgeable professionals who empower the community to keep moving through QUALITY one to one treatment. Our clinic is the preferred and trusted physiotherapy clinic in Richmond for physician and specialist referrals.
What we have to offer you:
* A steady stream of referrals from well-established sources for rapid caseload building. We have a current and growing waitlist of patients.
* Average of 6-7 new assessments per week.
* 100% private caseload.
* One-to-one services with 45 min. assessments and 30 min. subsequent appointments.
* Above average renumeration based on experience and credentials (> $100,000 a year).
* Guaranteed income for the first 2 months for financial stability.
* Individualized mentorship.
* Fantastic front desk team with exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
* We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing and billing for you with POS and online payments.
* Clean, large and private treatment rooms with a small open gym space.
* Wellness account.
* Education allowance.
* Electronic medical records with web-based charting, online booking and telehealth options (Janeapp).
* Supportive and friendly culture.
* Individual and clinic marketing.
* Opportunities for growth in the business as a clinical leader to junior partner.
We believe in supporting our team and community!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or newer grad, we want you to succeed. We provide mentorship and collaboration in both clinical and caseload maintenance including everything from new skill development to building patient commitment. Let’s figure out what your goals are and work towards them together.
Contact us if you share our company’s core values:
* Integrity: We are honest and do the right thing.
* Excellence: We are committed to life-long learning to bring excellence in education, care and service.
* Positivity: We strive to make a positive impact on the community in and out of the clinic.
* Client Centric: We seek out individual stories so that treatments are meaningful.
If you are still reading, let’s chat! Please send your resume with subject “Physio Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org