Full Time Registered Physiotherapist
The Armoury Sports Medicine and Performance Clinic is seeking a full-time Physiotherapist to join our multi-disciplinary team. The Armoury is a unique and evidence-based clinic specializing in all areas of musculoskeletal care in Kitchener-Waterloo.
We want to hear from you if you align with our CORE VALUES:
- Provide respect, understanding and support to clients, families and our local community.
- Self-motivated, performance-driven professional.
- Strong focus on the patient experience.
- Use current evidence to guide assessment and treatment.
- Strong desire to improve clinical skills and outcomes. Endorse a strong mentorship culture that facilitates learning, teaching, collaboration, and innovation.
- Promote an amazing culture that creates a fun and engaging work environment.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Competitive compensation
- Marketing Initiatives
- Full reception and billing services
- EMR for charting and patient education
- Interdisciplinary team work
- Mentoring for advanced therapeutic care from sports medicine physicians and sports chiropractor
- Access to cutting edge technology and equipment including Alter-G, wireless compex, shock wave therapy, dynavision
- Large area to work in a 10, 000 sq ft facility
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario
- Asset to have acupuncture, manual therapy skills
- Asset to have pelvic floor training
- Can work at peak times
Please email cover letters and resumes to Dr. Randy Bahadur at: email@example.com.
Dr. Randy Bahadur, MD
BSc MBBS CCFP(SEM) Dip Sport Med (CASEM)
Medical Director - The Armoury Sports Medicine & Performance Clinic
Team Physician - Kitchener Rangers, Hamilton Tiger Cats, Wilfrid Laurier University
Assistant Clinical Professor, McMaster University
Adjunct Professor, Western University
The Armoury Sports Medicine and Performance Clinic
245 The Boardwalk, Suite 201, Waterloo, ON N2T0A6
Tel. 226-336-8961 thearmouryclinic.ca