Full-Time Physiotherapist With Competitive Compensation Package
Come join our dynamic Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy Clinic! We pride ourselves on exceptional patient care and customer service and can offer you a very busy, but caring and compassionate, environment. We are looking for a qualified and fully licensed Physiotherapist to begin immediately and take over an existing patient caseload. We offer a caseload of private, WCB and MVA patients. The clinic is located in the SE of Calgary in the Midnapore community.
- A strong manual therapy background is an asset.
- Dry Needling or Acupuncture training.
- Advanced McKenzie method training or Level 2 manual therapy or higher are preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated to build up your own patient case load, as well as work within a team setting to support the existing clinicians.
- Must have a commitment to high quality patient care.
The hours for this position would be Mondays through Fridays, from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
If you are passionate about providing quality care and patient education, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.