FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST - PhysioLink Porters Lake - Signing Bonus Available!
Region: Nova Scotia
Our friendly and professional team are committed to lifelong continuing education, skill enhancement and community involvement. PhysioLink Porters Lake emphasizes and values a team approach in the delivery of care to optimize recovery and maximize return to activity through goal orientated, client centered, and best-practice treatment programs.
As experienced clinicians & team, we understand the value of a strong mentorship program and relationship that allows our clinicians to collaborate, learn, develop a strong skill set, and apply their skills in a supportive team environment.
• Full Reception & Billing Services
• Competitive Commission/Compensation Package
• Signing Bonus & Quarterly Appreciation Bonus
• Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, Sick Time
• Unlimited Education Allowance & Professional Development
• Personal Fitness Allowance
• Strong Mentorship Program
• Opportunity for Career Growth
• Work/Life Balance
Primary Physiotherapist Duties:
• Perform clinical assessments and implement individualized treatment plans for clients.
• Provide ongoing clinical evaluation of client progress and communicate progress effectively.
• Administer and collect objective outcome measures.
• Liaise with referral sources and funders to build relationships and ensure client’s needs are met.
• Provide written reports, as required, to referral sources and funders, as outlined with the NSCP and PhysioLink Porters Lake standards.
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives within the clinic.
• Contribute to the team through collaboration and demonstrate good judgement in decision making processes.
• Engage in continuous learning and skills development.
• A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program.
• A registered physiotherapist member in good standing with the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists.
• Experience within a private clinic setting, and acupuncture training/interest is considered an asset.
• Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• Dedicated to providing high quality client care.
• Strong skills in decision making, critical thinking, and analysis.
• Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and ability to work independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Both daytime and evening hours are required with this Full-Time position.
To learn more about PhysioLink Porters Lake, please visit www.physiolink.ca, check us out on Facebook, or on Instagram!
If you would like more information about this exciting career opportunity, please send your resume & cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com.