Full-Time Physiotherapist in Victoria's Amazing Westshore
Region: British Columbia
Get two years-worth of PT knowledge in one year of practice!
Our goal is to create amazing experiences. This begins right at home with our own team. Here’s what we want to offer you:
- Maximize your clinical skills.
- Monthly education sessions on topics chosen by the team.
- Weekly or bi-weekly (your choice) one-on-one sessions to discuss all things clinical or business. These sessions are designed to help you grow as a therapist and overcome any hurdles that arise along the way.
- Monthly research reviews.
- Multi-disciplinary team to discuss your cases with other PTs, chiropractors, massage therapists, athletic therapists, kinesiologists, and sports psychologists.
- FCAMPT mentorship for those wishing to pursue their orthopaedic levels.
- 30 minute treatment blocks.
- Huge referral base, providing rapid caseload growth and excellent caseload variety.
Make a Great Living:
- Competitive commissioned employee structure.
- Multiple income boosting opportunities.
- Growth track available for clinic leadership and business mentorship.
- Guaranteed income for your first three months.
- Moving allowance for those coming from outside Vancouver Island.
- Full administrative team support from patient booking, billing, and third party payor communication.
- Direct billing for many insurance plans.
- Revenue sharing for program referrals.
- Opportunity to develop your own class or special interest.
Achieve a Work-Life Balance:
- Check out Vancouver Island’s Westshore for world-class outdoor activities, professional soccer, Rugby Canada, and Victoria’s most affordable housing.
- Our large team is able to support one another so that vacation and personal time are easier to take while still returning to a full caseload.
- Open six days a week for greater flexibility in scheduling.
- Morning and afternoon shifts for greater flexibility in scheduling.
- Beautiful purpose-built clinic with private treatment rooms, two gyms, and a mezzanine overlooking a huge gym space and floor to ceiling windows.
- ClinicMaster management software for easy communication with your team mates and paperless charting.
- UBC clinical placements were slated to begin in 2020 but... COVID-19. First student in 2021!
- Ongoing community outreach programs, including concussion baseline testing and community sporting events.
- Parkway donates a portion of all assessments to the 4Ocean program. While your caseload is growing and you are helping people live better lives, you’re also contributing to less trash in our oceans.
- Opportunities to run classes or workshops to develop your special interest and educate our community.
If you believe in the same things we believe in and if you want to excel in manual therapy and exercise prescription while working shoulder to shoulder with fellow physios and other amazing clinical colleagues, then we’d like to speak with you!
Send your resume to JR Justesen at email@example.com.
| Parkway Physiotherapy and Performance Centre |