Full-Time Physiotherapist - Downtown Vancouver
Region: British Columbia
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate physiotherapist to join our City Sports + Physio team. Why should you apply? We're in Vancouver, for a start! And you are looking for a positive, inclusive, fun, and educational place to work.
Why else should you apply?
- You enjoy a dynamic environment with both open and closed treatment rooms to allow for a variety of treatment styles, including Telehealth.
- COVID-19 Policies and Procedures are in place.
- You may be experienced or a new/interim grad.
- We are a team of over 175 years worth of combined clinical experience and 40 years in business! We have 13 PTs, 3 RMTs, and a registered Kinesiologist.
- You appreciate having others around you while you work allowing for ease of collaboration and the ability to consult with colleagues regularly.
- When the pandemic is over and it's safe to do so, you also love a good summer pool party and have spirited SpikeBall skills!
What We offer:
- Competitive compensation. Option for Commissioned Employee or Independent Contractor status.
- Large gym space with all the equipment you need, including a Pilates reformer, Tower, and Chair.
- EMR and online booking.
- Variety of in-house services, treatment options, and caseload - Manual Therapy, Pelvic Floor Physio, IMS, Acupuncture, Concussion Rehab, Pre- and Post- Surgical, Vestibular Rehab, ConnectTherapy, Clinical Pilates, Massage, Kinesiology - allows us to cross refer as needed within our experienced group.
- Regular consulting between therapists creates a strong team approach to assessment and treatment. You are never alone when working at City Sports + Physio and will always have a more experienced therapist to reach out to for support as needed.
- Full time Admin staff, direct insurance billing.
- Team culture; community engagement opportunities and team building events.
- Mentorship opportunities are available. We hold regular in-services for therapists and encourage continuing education.
Contact us directly to discuss available days/hours.
Please send resume and/or enquiries to Erica Mahon: email@example.com.
Check us out at https://citysportsphysio.com/ and on social media!