Full Time Physiotherapist
We are looking for physiotherapists who are passionate and energetic about helping patients. We want our patients to understand their pain/injuries to help them engage in their own care. We believe the patient is the most important element in the team.
- You will learn a lot. We can schedule weekly mentorship sessions for new grads. We love to share our knowledge with you- and we want to learn from you.
- Work in a recently renovated clinic - a lot of space and natural light
- We are always trying to improve and look for new ideas
- Competitive salaries and benefits - pay based on commission or wage based
- Group Health and Dental benefits, and yearly education allowances
- Peak pays annual license, malpractice and CPA membership fees
- Live in a great community: Lethbridge is now the third largest city in Alberta!
Check out our website www.peakpt.ca to learn more about us!
Contact Elizabeth Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
New grads are welcome, but you must be eligible for licensure within Alberta (unfortunately, we can not accept applicants who have not passed the written component of the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Exam).