Full-Time, Permanent Physiotherapist
Lethbridge Physiotherapy is locally owed and operated, and has been serving Southern Alberta for over 40 years. Our clinic offers manual-based physiotherapy, active exercise programs led by a registered Kinesiologist, medical acupuncture, Gunn IMS, therapeutic Massage Therapy, the support of Physiotherapy Assistants, full reception and billing services. Also, the clinic has a strong referral base from the medical community, insurance companies and from long-term disability providers.
The successful candidate will have:
- B.Sc. or Masters degree in Physiotherapy (or the equivalent)
- Be registered and in good standing with the Physiotherapy Alberta College
- Have an interest in manual therapy and an active rehab focus
- A desire to complete continuing education courses
- Good communication skills
**New physiotherapy graduates are welcome to apply**
Applicants may send a resume/CV attention to: Shauna Armstrong via email at email@example.com.
Applicants with any questions may also call the office at 403.328.5673.